Reading Reaction Essays
1. Summarize a text, news or photo.
2. Provide your reaction: everything you think and exactly why.
Introduction (1-2 paragraphs): grab your reader’s attention and state your topic and function.
Body (3 or even more paragraphs):
- Summarize the article you read in 1-2 paragraphs.
- Offer three or even more reactions into the article with proof to straight back them up.
- Reactions consist of responding to the annotated following:
- Just just What you think concerning the basic a few ideas within the article? Would you agree or disagree? Why?
- Just how do the tips when you look at the article relate solely to your very own experiences?
- How can the basic some ideas when you look at the article relate genuinely to other items you have read? Continue reading “Virginia happens to be a university English teacher for more than twenty years. She focuses primarily on helping individuals compose essays quicker and simpler.”