From the paper ACT test you could go into the student’s responses into Oases and Oases will get the test and produce an Oases ACT get Report along side outcomes from any past practice ACT tests.
To achieve usage of this particular aspect in Oases please submit a help solution asking for ACT scoring and reports.
You may change the order they are presented on the student test page from Set Up – Tests, you may also remove particular tests in the series you have decided not to use when you have the ACT tests active.
If the learning pupil has sat an ACT training test:
1. Go to the test tab regarding the pupil record.
2. Start with choosing the title for the ACT paper the pupil has brought. Within the instance above the pupil has had practice paper 1MC.
3. The ACT solution grid will pop-up and enter the date the test had been taken.
4. If the date is entered you shall look at test entry grid for several chapters of the ACT.
5. Enter the answers the pupil suggested on the test paper.
NOTE: Responses even for Numbered ACT Concerns
The answers for odd numbered ACT concerns is likely to be certainly one of A,B,C,D or E, the responses for the questions that are even numbered be certainly one of F,G,H,J or K. Whenever working from the bubble sheet it is difficult to begin to see the letters so that it could be better to intentionally include the matching page through the group that is first. Moreover, you may inadvertently enter an a whenever it ought to be an F because of the place regarding the bubble in the bubble sheet. Should this be done inadvertently or deliberately Oases will transpose the clear answer when you look at the solution grid for you personally straight away.
6. At the end of this test you shall see a place for the writing rating which you have actually scored manually per the ACT guidelines. In the event that learning student would not use the writing area leave this blank or even enter your rating.
7. Whenever all things are entered press salvage.
8. Oases will load the learning student grid using the outcomes for each part of the test.
9. To alter answers hit the test that is blue in order to make edits. Continue reading “TP02. Scoring an ACT Test & creating an Oases ACT Test Report”